Ahh !! skin. And the things we do to our skin!
Women (especially), are forever in search of the best fix to give them glowing, clear, healthy, wrinkle-free skin.
Let’s find out glowing skin is within your reach, and it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg!
Your skin is a reflection of your overall health. It is the body’s largest organ, and it is an elimination organ.
Toxins inside your body can make the skin on the outside of your body look less than beautiful.When you eat foods with toxic ingredients, it is naturally reflected in your skin.
When you detoxify your body, the results show on your skin.
Detoxification is an ongoing process – though periodic cleanses,
- Drink hot water with lemon every morning
- Drink the fiber-rich smoothies.
- Avoid processed and fast foods that contain chemical ingredients
- Eat organic foodsExercise (but not to excess)
- Take magnesium oxygen at bedtime
- Eat enzyme-rich foods
- Take Probiotic foods
- Eat a high plant-based diet (or all, as I do)
- Drink a lot of water and avoid excessive caffeine
Sometimes the detoxification process can cause temporary skin irritation, breakouts, or other issues.
Stick with it, however, and soon your skin will show the results of your efforts.
Nourishing your skin begins from the inside with the foods you eat. Because the skin is an organ, it requires nutrients to maintain vibrant health.
- Stick to whole, plant-based foods such as fruits, vegetables, wholegrains, nuts, and seeds
- Eat a variety of produce from across the full spectrum of color
- Eliminate common allergens such as wheat, soy, dairy products, and peanuts
- Minimize or eliminate animal protein. If you do eat animal protein, choose organic, naturally raised, and pastured meats like free-range organic poultry
- Eat plant foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as,chia seeds walnuts and green veggies
- Start each day with a smoothies
- Eliminate refined sugars
Keeping your skin clean is also important. Many people use harsh cleansers that can actually strip the skin of important hydration and leave it dull. Use a mild cleanser.
I don’t recommend using very drying cleansers or regular soaps on your face.
Exfoliation removes dead skin cells on the surface of your skin that can cause dullness. You don’t need to buy expensive products or use harsh chemical exfoliators, however.
You probably have a natural skin exfoliation agent right now in your kitchen: oatmeal.
Oatmeal both soothes and exfoliates. To make an oatmeal exfoliation mask, mix ¾ cups of ground oat (grind them in the food processor), or steel cut oatmeal with 1/3 cup of warm water and spread it on your skin. Allow it to dry, and then rinse off with warm water.
Another great natural exfoliator for the skin is raw organic apple cider vinegar. It contains alpha-hydroxy acids and can also balance the skin’s pH. To use, mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water and apply it to your skin with a cotton ball. Sit for five minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Hydration is important for glowing, healthy skin.
- Drink plenty of pure water throughout the day
- Drink 16-32+ ounces smoothies, which is really hydrating and has a lot of enzymes and nutrients from the fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Eat a lot of raw foods that contain their own water, like salads containing lots of brightly colored vegetables.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol, which are dehydrating.
- Take in extra fluids on hot days, when you are ill or stressed, and when you exercise vigorously.
Sunlight is important because it supplies valuable vitamin D. To that end, you do need to get about 10 minutes of sunlight each day on unprotected skin in order to allow your body to synthesize vitamin D.
Too much sunlight, however, can be harmful, just like anything in excess. Practice healthy sun practices, such as covering up and wearing a hat.
- Improve circulation:
Keeping your blood flowing and promoting lymph drainage can help keep your skin glowing! Dry brushing is a technique that improves circulation and promotes lymph draining. To practice dry body brushing.:
- Use a soft, natural bristled brush.
- Dry brush before your shower every morning.
- Use a light pressure as you brush.
- Starting at your feet, brush in small movements up towards your heart.
- When you are done, take a shower.
- Minimize makeup:
One of the benefits of healthy skin is not having to wear a lot of makeup.
A lot of makeup brands contain toxins and chemicals that can clog skin, even so-called mineral brands. So choose your products judiciously.
For More Information about Skin Care Specialist in Thane Contact us at (+91) 96193 64544 or Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
I Deserve It, Vihang’s Palm Club, Thane
(+91) 96193 64544
Malhar Machi, Taluka Mulshi, Pune
(+91) 88880 00055
Amanzi, Pavana Dam, Pune
(+91) 91675 26707
Greenleaf The Resort & Spa, Ganpati Pule
(+91) 99301 42262